Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012....you've been a pretty good year to me.  I fulfilled some of my goals and got to travel to many places and have many good times.  My family is safe and sound, and we all have been blessed. 

I earned my pro card, and feel a real accomplishment in doing  that.   Here's to a good year on the rodeo trail, and go Coco on the futurity trail.  One of my goals is to place in the Wilderness circuit...and to ride more aggressive than last year.  I'm having surgery in a couple of days, and it seems vain to do so, but what the hell, I want to look better and I know I will ride better.  So here's to the new year, I love my family so much and my animals are my best friends....so much love is shared.

1 comment:

  1. GO MOM!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You will have an awesome year!!

    ReplyDelete