Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today I got a sign from my old Oakley dog....the last time I had her in my pickup, we went to the vet and she had surgery that helped her to relieve some pressure from her kidneys.  I was headed to town today and opened the back door for Rosie to get in, and after Rosie Oakley jumped in the back seat....she has never liked going for rides, so this was weird.  I managed to get her out without hurting her feelings, and took the blanket out of the back but before I could get back to shut the door she jumped back in the seat.   This to me is a big sign that she is trying to tell me it is time to let her go.  Shes still happy and loves to get love pats, and see Dad...she love Dad, but I thinks shes telling me she needs some relieve.  Poor old girl...I am so lucky that I get to have a relationship with my animals mentally and physically.  I love them all so much!  See you soon Oakley...Love you old girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment