Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wow its June already....things have been going great, had the surgery, went well.  Rodeo started the end of May 2nd rodeo out, we fell on the 2nd barrel....broke my right wrist and now I'm waiting to see if I have to have surgery.  Oh dear...a new challenge.  Kinda puts a wrench in my 4th of July rodeo plans!!  Got to stay strong and tough, been doing okay, but tonight, day 6, feeling just a little bit sorry for me.  Only so many years left and I'm wasting time with a broken joint!!  Damn...things happen for a reason, but for the life of me I can't put my finger on this one. Tina my partner is fine, and I'm sure shes wondering what the heck, we'll figure out a way to do it left handed some way...cross you're fingers no surgery.  I'll check back a little later.

2 comments:

  1. I hope no surgery! You will figure it out. You are the toughest person I know. You just need to give it time and be patient! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you didn't need wrist surgery, but I'm finally glad you got one of your knee's fixed. You had me worried! I'm glad everything went good. I love you so much and I don't know what i'd do with out you. I'm so proud of you too! I can't believe how great you have done in all the rodeos. It's very impressive!

    ReplyDelete