Friday, October 5, 2012

Kinda sad tonight, my old dog Okley is living her last days.  I tried to help her, but it just didn't work out.  She pulled her catheter out today, that was helping her urinate, so there is nothing left to do to help her.  She has a tumor that keeps growing and its keeping her from urinating, and there is nothing else we can do for her....I'm so sad, weve had her for thirteen years atleast and she is going to be leaving us in the next few days and I can't help her.  So sad, I love her so much and I know she will  be there when we get to heaven but I hate to let her go.  I love you Oakley!!!

1 comment:

  1. :( SAD. I love her and will miss her too but luckily she is still here!!! YAY!!! You are a good mamma and she is lucky to have you just like I am. :) Love you so much mom and I love your big heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete