Thursday, March 1, 2012

Puppies....sweet little spirits!

I don't know why I've have been so blessed, but I have been given three sweet little spirits to find homes for.  They were unwanted when I found them but so wanted and loved now.  Two little girls and one big brother.  I have only been part of their lives for a little over 24 hrs, but oh how they have worked their way into my heart...I know I shouldn't have named them but I did...Lil Pearl, with the eyes of an angel, that look right into your soul.  Sweet little Angie, with a hurt paw, that I so have connected with, and big brother Quinn..so brave and eager to learn things of the world.  I am loving them so much and hope I can find homes for them where they will be loved and they can love back with the same love they are showing me.  I wish people would just take better care of their animals so sweet little spirits don't have to be found to be loved but are wanted from the begining, in the meantime though...thank you Heavenly Father for giving me sweet little spirits to love!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! They are super cute and fun, I am so happy they found you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally got your Quinn! I've only seen pictures of them and they are so pretty. I hope they all find good homes because I don't know how anyone could have 3 puppies at once! I'd go crazy!

    ReplyDelete