Wednesday, April 20, 2011

comments....

So cool...I just figured out how to read comments.  I know you all are going HELLO, but remember who you are dealing with here.

I found out today that I have lost the hearing in my right ear.  This was due to a viral infection that I had awhile ago that lingered on too long.  I was told that I will need to wear a hearing aide, that I will be getting fitted for.  I think I'm still in shock from this news, but hey...I'm not dying and it isn't cancer right?  I can still ride my horses which gives me so much happiness and I might have to put off my carrer on Americas Next Top Model, but look out NFR, I'm still headed your way.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you haven't been reading comments! Haha you dork! So crappy about your hearing. I'm sad for you. But I'm just glad you're healthy and can still do what you love. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad about your hearing too but I do love your attitude about it! You are such a tough mamma and a great example to us, your weak daughters. HAHAHA jk guys, Heather is pretty tough. HAHAHA :) I am pretty sure you can still do ANTM! Tyra can just teach you how to work around your hearing aid and smize even better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if you are making fun of me or not Erin! I think I am tough. Anyway mom, I hate this news. I tried calling you like 3 times yesterday to talk about it, and I could never get to you. I do think your modeling career would not be in jeopardy. You already have the smizing down. What else is there?

    ReplyDelete