Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Blaaaaas...

Good evening fellow depressed bloggers...Got to love January, nothing like snow and wind and everything frozen to the ground or your skin.  Where did the sunshine go?  oh wait what sunshine, it disappreared in Freaking October.  Sorry, got a little ahead of myself.  Actually I feel so blessed to live in the land of icecles and snowdrifts....it keeps my skin from getting leathery and dry.  Looking foward to a good day tomarrow, might get to go riding if the horses feet aren't frozen to the ground.  Signing off now...Negative Nancy.

3 comments:

  1. learn how to spell stupid!!!! I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!! You are so funny! I am struggling with this much cold too and am so thankful I get to see you almost everymorning so we can bitch about it. : ) I also appreciate you updating your blog! Keep it coming!

    signing off, bitchy Berta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy and friends! You people need a winter hobby....wait I have one and still it was too cold to enjoy it! Im with ya on the cold. And something tells me its still going to be a long winter! You make me laugh though. Keep it coming I love it!

    ReplyDelete